|Transfer histories represent the way courses from two- and four-year institutions have transferred to LMU in the past. These histories are not formal articulation agreements and have been compiled without the assistance or input from the transferring institutions. A course not included in the transfer history has not yet been reviewed by LMU. The University may deem such a course transferable upon review.|
Please note: The following is for informational purposes only. The determination of credit hours and transfer credit awarded is completed upon receipt of an official transcript.
Courses may transfer in with the following designations:
* 1XX or 2XX (elective courses at the undergraduate, lower division level).
* 3XX or 4XX (elective courses at the undergraduate, upper division level).
* 5XX (elective courses at the upper division level for which graduate students may earn graduate credit).
* 6XX (elective courses at the graduate level).
* XXX (courses that are non-transferable to LMU).